Trees are significant to our everyday lives, and they need proper care to ensure they stay healthy and vibrant. They enhance your property’s aesthetic value. They beautify our surroundings, purify our air, act as sound barriers, manufacture precious oxygen, and help us save energy through their cooling shade in summer and their wind reduction in winter.
That is why hiring an ISA Certified Arborist for your property is a great decision.
What is an ISA Arborist?
An arborist is also known as a tree surgeon or arboriculturist. An arborist is a professional in the practice of arboriculture, which is the cultivation, management, and study of individual trees, shrubs, vines, and other perennial woody plants in dendrology and horticulture.
They use power and hand tools to prune, hedge, and remove trees. They may specialize in keeping trees healthy, planting trees or landscaping.
To qualify for the ISA’s Certified Arborist credentialing exam, candidates need at least three years of experience. However, candidates who hold an associate’s degree need two years of experience.
Certified Arborists are accredited through the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). Each individual who passes the specific test for certification will hold the title of ‘Certified Arborist’ for three years, during which time they must accumulate 30 continuing education units to maintain their certification.
The difference between a Certified Arborist and a Consulting Arborist resides with the organization that issues the title.
Who is ISA?
International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) was founded in 1945 and is a leading, global, nonprofit organization with more than 40,000 members worldwide. ISA develops standards, certifies industry professionals, provides education and training, publishes books and technical articles, and hosts conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals. ISA’s 160 geographical sections, connect members with technology, expert advice, and world-class technical programming.
In some cases, employers prefer arborists that are certified by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA).
Reasons to Hire an ISA Arborist
Here are eight reasons why you should hire an ISA arborist for your tree care needs.
- They’re trained in safe and proper tree care, planting and tree maintenance. They can perform these services and others: tree pruning and removal to diagnosing ailments and insect treatments, arborists are all about nurturing trees.
- They have obtained a minimum of three additional years of work experience managing the establishment and maintenance of urban trees.
- Theywork both in an office setting, designing park layouts or planning new planting as well as outside, trimming and shaping trees.
- They offer a variety of tree care services, such as pruning, fertilization, cabling, lightning protection, pest management, etc.
- Their expertise not only provides your home with beautiful curb appeal, but they can help protect your investment and property value.
- They own the proper equipment and tools to take care of your trees or removal service safely.
- They are trained to handle storm damage by cleaning up debris and minimizing further property damage.
- They are trained to diagnose whether a damaged tree needs to be removed.
Want to know more? Contact Warner Tree Service to consult with Rick Warner who is an ISA Certified Arborist since 2008.
Warner Tree Service is a family-owned and operated business in Palm Harbor, Florida since 2007 with an ISA Certified Arborist. We are fully licensed and insured. The services offered with a 100% satisfaction guarantee are tree trimming, pruning and shaping, hedge trimming and shaping, tree removal, crane service, stump grinding, canopy elevation, tree examination, and more. Call us at 727-946-7098 or email email@example.com to get a free written estimate in Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Safety Harbor, Clearwater, New Port Richey, Oldsmar, Belleair, and Largo.